Hiya fans! I thought I would provide one of my favourite Bolognese recipes for you for today’s inspiration… This is a tasty and easy way to get your protein in and it’s still delish the next day!
500gm ground beef mince (not lean)
2 tsp fresh crushed garlic
1 tsp himalayan salt
1/2 tsp ground pepper
2 Tbsp coconut oil
1 large white onion chopped up
1 cup Passata (bottled Italian tomatoes blended)
1/2 cup water
1. Turn pan on and heat up oil
2. Add onion and garlic and cook until translucent
3. Add mince and cook by mixing and moving it around for a while until brown
4. Add salt, pepper, and Passata. Add water as needed and turn down heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Add fresh herbs as desired.
Serve with roasted Cauliflower and a lovely spinach and grated beet salad